Monday, 3 November 2008

Theme for this weekend: James Bond Fever

The theme for this weekend was definitely James Bond Fever. Friday was Halloween and because we had just gone to the James Bond Premiere me and my friends dressed up like James Bond and the Bond girls. I was Triple X from the Spy Who Loved Me, my friend Lisanne was Vesper from Casino Royale and my friend Stephanie was the bond girl from the movie that just came out, Quantum of Solace. And my friend Ryan was James Bond. The Students Union here put on a huge Halloween dance/party so thats where we went. It was a lot of fun.

Then we found out that on Saturday the Students Union was putting on a James Bond night. So we dressed up like James Bond characters again! haha. This time I went as James Bond, Stephanie went as Number One, and Lisanne went as Vesper again. It was a weekend full of dancing, fun, and bond. what more could you ask for?

Here are some pictures.


James Bond and the Bond girls

Me, Steph, and Lisanne as the Bond girls


The bond girl from Quantum of Solace who Stephanie was trying to be. I think she pulled it off well.


Vesper from Casino Royal who Lisanne was trying to be. I think they look almost identical!!



Triple X from the Spy Who Loved Me. This is who I was trying to be. It kind of worked. haha.

My interpretation of James Bond with the other Bond boys.


Me as James Bond, Lisanne as Vesper again, and Steph as Number One (notice the eye patch).


Today is my birthday!! So far its been a really good one. Ill probably have a low key celebration with my friends here. But I am planning on having a big joint party with my friend Ryan in a couple of weeks. So I am excited about that. My friends are having a small get together tomorrow night in for me in honor of the election. We are going to stay up all night and wait for the results. Im so nervous!! Ill probably update soon with pictures from tonight and tomorrow night. Miss you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday Elena!!
Looks like you are having tons of fun!!