
Hi everyone! and Happy Thanksgiving! This was my first Thanksgiving without my family. So I was a little sad but I'm glad that if I couldn't be with my family I was with my BC family. BC paid for a little dinner for us last night. It wasn't really what I expected. It was mostly just appetizers and finger foods. I literally had vegetables and nachos for thanksgiving dinner! So wrong! But I still had fun. A couple of my roommates from last year were visiting london this week so I spent a lot of time this week. And it was so much fun.




Tuesday night I came into London. We wanted to see a show. Orginally we were going to see Phantom of the Opera which I was so excited about but it was sold out so we saw Dirty Dancing instead. It was actually so much fun. It had really fun dancing, obviously. But the rest of it was so cheesy and hilarious and just fun. We had a great time. And after the show we had a girls night out at Ministry of Sound, a famous club here. And that was just amazing. I reall missed all of my friends so it was good to go with them again.
Wednesday we took the shopping on oxford st. I have been there so many times but it never gets old. And now that it is christmas season oxford st and all the shops had lights and tree and ribbon everywhere. It was gorgeous. During the christmas season at BC me and my friends always have a tradition of watching Love Actually the movie because it is about christmas and love. So we ordered pizza and watched that together. And then we went iceskating at Somerset House, which was beuatiful.
Here are some pictures. I love london during christmas!!!

Oxford Street with Xmas lights

A shop on Oxford St. SO PRETTY

Somerset House Ice Skating Rink

In front of the giant tree at Somerset House

Girls Night Out

One of my favorite pictures from my london experience.
I missed them so much!

4 of 8 girls from our suite last year.

No comments:
Post a Comment