Tuesday, 25 November 2008

pictures from barcelona!!!!!

My laptop is finally back from the dead!!
Here are some of my favorite pictures from Barcelona. I loved that city. I want to go back!!



Fountain show. Great way to end my trip to Barcelona

On top of La Pedrera. Gaudi is crazy.


Some tile for my parents to see. This was at Gaudi's park.


at the beach



a view of La Sagrada Familia at sunset from La Pedrera




sunset on top of La Pedrera





one of the crazy chimneys at la Pedrera





Gaudi's Parque de Guell. You can see the city and the ocean
Im obsessed with the tiled bench.



More of the park



more cool tile to show my parents. from the park as well.




La Sagrada Familia. Still under construction after all these years.



Inside la sagrada famila.
inside la sagrada familia. looks like a forest of daisies.
I LOVE GAUDI.


one of gaudi's other apartment buildings.
the roof is suppose to look like a dragon.














No comments: