Sunday, 7 December 2008

ugh. my poor eagles.

Okay it is so frustrating how for second year in a row we lost to Virginia Tech ( i hate them more than any other team) in the ACC championship and how we were actually suppose to win this time but we didn't and how our first string quarter back broke his collar bone so we had to use our backup quarter back and how we haven't been to a major bowl game in over fifty years. ugh! I had a very depressing night last night. But the company was good. I was surprised how many BC alums are in London. There were a good amount of superfans watching the game last night. So that was good. I just wish there could have been a different outcome. I won't talk about it anymore because I might cry.



go eagles!

this must have been before we realized it was over.
there were no smiles after that point.

one of the only moments of celebration all night


No comments: