Saturday, 13 December 2008

goodbye royal holloway

Last night was my last night at Royal Holloway. It was an incredible night but was also so sad. Its become so natural to see these people every day. I feel like I've been friends with them for years, not months. And now I have to leave them and I wont be able to see them whenever I want. Thank god for skype. I know there are a few people here that I will keep in contact with.

The Students Union had a huge "blow out" for the last day of the term. So we went there. They had a live band that played both christmas songs and popular music. When they played Mariah Carey's "All I Want for Christmas" everyone went wild. It was so funny. SUCH A GOOD SONG. haha. It was a great way to end the semester. Now I have to say the real goodbyes tonight. I don't know if I can handle it. But we have all made plans to visit each other when we graduate and have enough money to fly across the world. I think my first stop will be New Zealand and Australia to visit Ryan, Holly, and Jess. They are some of my favorite people I have ever met. Im going to be a reck tonight, AHHH

Tomorrow I'm off to Prague and then I fly back to LA december 18. See you then.

The Fourth Floor Crew. Plus Ryan, who basically lives on the fourth floor anyways


Me with the aspiring models Ryan and Anna


With my best friend Ryan. We always have the most fun together.



Another good best friend picture.




No comments: